Education Futures Scholarships and Secondment Funding offers support to UWA staff to further develop innovative learning and teaching techniques with an emphasis on using digital/emerging technologies. The Centre for Education Futures awarded 24 scholarships to UWA teaching staff in 2015 and 12 in 2016, with further funding opportunities coming for 2017.
Find a scholarship project
Filter by category
Filter by year
Scholarship funding of up to $10,000 is available to enable a pilot project and up to $5000 for a three-month secondment. We look forward to receiving more inspired submissions for the next round of funding. The submission dates for 2017 will be provided in the near future.
2017 Priority Areas:
- Emerging and consumer technologies and their adaption and application for higher education
- Learning outdoors
- Mobile technologies integrated into curriculum and modes of learning and teaching
- New approaches to video (for example, using video for assessment and feedback)
- Student contributions to knowledge generation
- Learning modes adapted to new classroom designs at UWA
Apply for a scholarship
The selection of projects for funding will be undertaken by the Education Futures Funding Selection Group reporting to the Education Futures Strategy Group.