Are you looking for a quiet space, away from the distractions of your phone and email, to create audio and video recordings? Look no further than the Centre for Education Futures' Media Room.
The Media Room is a studio offering UWA teaching staff a range of easy to use audio and video recording and editing technologies.
Here are just a few ideas of what you can create:
- introductory video welcoming students to the unit
- short concept-based video for a flipped classroom
- digital content for a totally online program
- recorded interview between you and an industry leader
- desktop demonstration of software or system
Booking the Media Room
The Media Room is available between 9:00am and 4:00pm, Monday to Friday for a maximum of 2 hours per booking.
Use the new online Media Room Calendar to book your recording sessions. For all other inquiries, email email@example.com.
The Media Room is located at the southern end of Hackett Hall (Building 103), near the entrance to the Graduate Research and Scholarships Office. For more detailed directions, use this studio location and access link